Sign in to follow this  
WebIT

iBlogpro5 background fixed super sized display settings

WebIT

I need my customized background to be resized (super sized, or auto adjusted) like in framework display settings. I did enable the display settings, but set it back to disabled because my nav menu changed to a white bg on hover (really ugly). Here is my custom code, but on browser resize the image gets clipped. body {background: #F7F7F7 url( woman-dog.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment:fixed; } My image size is 1800 x 900. Perhaps this is not ideal.

Jenny
Could you try enabling supersize bg again and then we can try to correct the nav issues?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

WebIT
bg is perfect now. nab is white on scroll over and text changes to be bled out on pulldown.

Rob
I just looked at your site and it seems pretty nice looking. Is the nav problematic? BTW, you've adapted to Framework and iBlogPro5 really well!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

WebIT
thank, it's coming along. the nav had to be adjusted by one pixel in safari it was too low. as far as the scroll over and pull down, i'd like it to be styled black with grey text when selected as it was in 4. please advise me.

Rob
I think we covered the menu background colors/images in the other topic you opened and I'll refer back to that one. Remember, two of your best sources for menu issues are: http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/ and http://www.w3schools.com/css. I'll accept an answer for you. Glad you were able to resolve the site background issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur