Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Jigoshop

pehja

Just installed Jigoshop and integrated it with my PageLine theme. Looks nice. I posted an issue in Jigoshop forum but there where soooo many open discussions that I don't think there will be an answer in the near future. Perhaps someone here have a solution. In base settings language. It will only show Afghanistan. No matter what I set. Is this a PageLine bug in Jigoshop?

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

catrina
I don't know if it's a bug, but have you already tried deactivating your other active plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pehja
No Catrina, I have not deactivated every plug. Is this really necessary every time something is not working. If I deactivate the other plugs it alters the whole webbsite! But I will do it.... again.. How ever if this is related i very much doubt.

Pehja Production.png

Simon
@pehja PageLines does not modify any Jigoshop settings, none at all. All it does is add styling to the front end.

Jenny
I installed Jigoshop and the Jigoshop for PageLines plugin on a test site and had no issues whatsoever with selecting my language. I know it's no fun to deactivate all plugins, but it is usually the first thing to check when something doesn't work as expected.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

pehja
USA was absolutely NO problem to change to. But have you tried Sweden ?

Pehja Production.png

Rob
Peter, I'm somewhat late to this topic and just did a clean installation of JigoShop and the PageLines JigoShop plugin (in that order). I went to the settings and had no problem changing to Sweden or any other country. I'm not sure why you're having a problem but it seems this could be a plugin conflict that's specific to JigoShop, not PageLines. Let's make sure. Could you change to Twenty Eleven theme for a few moments just to test this?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pehja
ops, should not have done that.. now the site is gone... fatal error... No I need help I can not change theme back. Fatol error Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_add_options_page() in /home/spinneti/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sexy-snips/sexy-snips.php on line 56

Pehja Production.png

pehja
OK removed the freaking sexy snippet!! but then it all went crazy. Put the sexy snippet back and now the site is ok again.. Finally I removed all the plugins. Still Afghanistan..then I changed the city in Sweden to Stockholm. Now it works! Good enough for me. There has probably been something wrong when changing the language settings. The only city that works in Sweden was Stockholm. And I can not se any reason for having more choices than Stockholm. So.. Problem solved!! Do not use any other city than Stockholm when using Sweden as a base setting. Thanks for all your concern an effort to help me resolve this! Not even sure if I will use the shop. But now I can :-)

Pehja Production.png