Sign in to follow this  
markbedillionmdyahoocom

Feature Page displays differently in each browser

markbedillionmdyahoocom

www.preparemd.com I have 6 feature pages. I Firefox 12 feature numbers are displayed, every other is blank. In Chrome only 2 show. In Internet Explorer all 6 show up. I have done some coding, so may have messed up??

ravn

i got the same problem, it was becurse i did some bad codning in the fauture box when i removed the bad codning it worked again. so check your codning in the feature box

wp101

Hey Mark, Perhaps you could delete all feature slides (copy/paste the text that you have placed in them of course so that you can restore them later) and then rebuild the features one by one to see if the same error occurs. I mean, for example, try it with two slides only and see if the second goes blank. If it still does, please post the text here so we can determine whether or not what you have entered is permissible. Also, what coding did you apply and where? Did this problem start after you put the code in or was it present before?

amtadmin

I'm having this problem too although I have not changed any code. It is marked as "resolved" but how?