Sign in to follow this  
fyodorminakov

What the heck Kenburner?

fyodorminakov

Kenburner Slider has been causing some very strange occurrences. Not only does it not work together with tumblr style post loop, but it has been creating ghostpages in wordpress- pages that I deleted, which persist. The problem seems to arise from placing the Kenburner Slide into the template environment. instead of the header.

fyodorminakov
O.k... so explain this mr. otherwise my section is brilliant... why does the most recent created wordpress page register a tumblr style blog, and then goes back to normal after a new page is created? clearly 'looks likte tumblr' and kenburner don't play nicely together, but this is the strangest playdate I have ever seen.

fyodorminakov
Forget about the template section comment; that was wrong. The problem is solely this: Kenburner and "looks like tumblr" neeed to learn how to interact without fighting.

fyodorminakov
** The most recently edited page **

Danny
Hi Fyodor, If there is an issue with the compatibility with these two sections working alongside one another. As their third party section, you will need to contact both authors and provide them with a link to this topic.

Please search our forums, before posting!