Sign in to follow this  
sot_man

Comments on Simple Facebook Connect (Pagelines Framework)

sot_man

Hi, I'm very new to this. I don't know how to get Facebook comments under each post, using the Simple Facebook Connect plugin. Every other function of the plugin is there (like buttons, share, etc) but the comments probably need some coding? Any help, please?

catrina
Have you seen the plugin FAQ?: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-facebook-connect/faq/

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sot_man
Thanks for replying. I have checked the plugin FAQ but I thought I'd ask here first before I mess up the code. If I follow those steps in the plugin FAQ, will it then work?

Danny
Hi Sot_man, Before you add or change any code, I recommend you use either the Base Child theme or the PageLines Customisation plug-in. Then download a fresh copy of PageLines Framework and go to the sections folder and upload the Comments folder to either your child themes section folder or to: wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/ Then make the changes that are stated on the FAQ for the plug-in.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sot_man
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry, what is the Base Child theme and where can I get the PageLines Customization plug-in? As I said I am a newbie, I know nothing about coding or complicated terms, so I need simplistic instructions, please.

Danny
Both the Base child theme and the PageLines Customisation plug-in are available for free in the PageLines Store. http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_PageLines_Store

Please search our forums, before posting!