Sign in to follow this  
greggsky

Make MoreFoot work in other template areas?

greggsky

Is it possible to make MoreFoot work with other Template areas. Right now, it is only set to work with morefoot and footer. I would like to have it be available in the template and main areas as well.

Jenny
MoreFoot is an individual section so it can't be moved anywhere else. What are you trying to do exactly? This is an odd request so there is probably an easier solution, but we need to know what you want to do first. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

greggsky
I'm afraid I phrased my question wrong, I would like to use MoreFoot Sidebars in a different area (I left out the sidebars bit). Right now, I can only use it in MoreFoot and Footer. Specifically, I would like to have a page structured like this: Feature Section MoreFoot Sidebars Post Loop

Rob
The Morefoot Sidebars are basically only three individual column sidebars which are aligned to work together as a specific section. As you can see, one is designated, Left, and another Center with the last Right. This is really not intended to go over the content. However, you can use http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18985/page-settings-refuse-to-update#Item_1 to add content inside the Morefoot section below the actual morefoot columns. That said, there's nothing to stop you from creating three Boxes, side by side and placing those above content, essentially replicating the effect of the boxes. If you're trying to add specific widgets to them, some widgets may be placed using shortcodes. Not sure if this helps your purpose. Hopefully, it will.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur