Sign in to follow this  
daragh

Want to take page name from content area and place at the top of the page.

daragh

In the above example I just have a standard template with the following Active Sections: Boxes Content Obviously the boxes (and their images) are showing above the content (naturally). What I'm wondering is this: is there a simple way to take the title / subtitle (in this case: "GALWAY & THE WEST" and "REGIONAL FOCUS TOUR | SIGHTSEEING AND CULTURE SEEKING | 6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS" and have that text / information appear seperately ABOVE both the Boxes (images) and content.

mackenzie
You wrote "above example" but nothing was listed. When I try to view your site it's requiring username/password. Can you attach a screenshot, please?

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

daragh
Apologies - I'd forgotten that was [user / pass] there. Two images uploaded, imaginitively called "what-i-want.jpg" and "what-i-have.jpg" Basically I want to take the page name and put it above ALL content. As I have the boxes appearing above the "content" proper, the heading is quite a way down the page. I don't really mind if I need to use custom fields to do this, just not sure how to output those ABOVE the regular boxed off bits (Boxes / Content) in the template. This one is what I have now... [img]http://www.information-managers.com/bin/what-i-have-now.jpg[/img] This one is how I want it to be.... [img]http://www.information-managers.com/bin/what-i-want.jpg[/img]

Simon
Use the contentbox free addon section.

daragh
Thank you for that - I've currently no idea how to do that :-) But I'll dig around the template area etc and see if I can find it...

Simon
Install it form the wp-admin store, its called contentbox, its listed under free sections. Then add it to the content area above your postloop/boxes etc.

daragh
Oh - think I'm getting there... have installed it from the pagelines store.... thank you.

daragh
That helped immensely, thank you so much. (Apologies for late reply!)