Sign in to follow this  
gyoery

Quickslider only working when logged in

gyoery

I just noticed that my quickslider is only displaying when I am logged in. When I am logged out, it seems hidden.. any ideas?

gyoery
yes, still not working when logged out.

Danny
Hi Gyoery, Well I have just tested it on a fresh install and it works when not logged in and when logged in. Therefore, if you have added any custom code, which from the looks of your website, you have. It is most likely related to the custom code.

Please search our forums, before posting!

gyoery
Thax, 4 this amazing help... Dan... now I know exactly where the error is.. -_- Any REAL help is truly appreciated.

Danny
Gyoery, Being sarcastic isn't really helpful. Although you may think I have stated the obvious above. I have tested this and it works fine, therefore if you have disabled all active plug-ins and the issue remains. It has to be related to your custom code. The best course of action would be for you to disable or remove temporarily all custom code you have added and see if this resolves the Quick Slider issue. For example, have you made any changes to the script.blocks.js file, as when viewing your website in Chromes Web Dev tools, it is causing two errors.

Please search our forums, before posting!

gyoery
well, I didn't touch the script.blocks.js. If it causes errors this has to be due to some other JS. The thing that messed up my feature was this in my css: .content-pad{ padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; } or to be more precize: #boxes .content-pad {padding:0px; } What do the boxes have to do with the (logged out) quickslider? EDIT: even when #header #boxes .content-pad is the selector, it still messes up my quickslider, eventhough it is not in the header. EDIT2: #header #boxes .content-pad {padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-bottom:0px; padding-top:0px;} #quickslider .content-pad {padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;} strangely, when I remove the padding-top:0px; (from the #header #boxes .content-pad) my slider works. When I leave it in there, it doesn't. I solved it with adding a margin-top:-15px; but I would still be curious to why and how this is possible.