Sign in to follow this  
silverado

Feature section and menu

silverado

Today I installed PageLines for the first time. I want to design a site where all the content are pages, each of them has a button on the menu. If you place the features section in the content area of each page, would it be possible that when you click a button on the menu the feature slider moves to a certain image? Thanks

catrina
The only way a feature slider image can switch to another image is by using the feature navigation located in the feature slider itself (not in the main navigation menu that is set in the header). Is that what you were looking to do? Use the header navigation to change the feature slide or am I misunderstanding?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

silverado
Catrina, you are right. I would like to change the feature slider from the header navigation. By you answer I understand it's not possible to do that, no?

Danny
Hi Silverado, The Feature Slider and Navigation section do not work like that "Out of the Box". However, you could (this is a long shot) try using the Features Option to display Feature Names and then simply rename then to match your navigation ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

silverado
OK, I will play with it and see what happens. Thanks

Rob
Keep us posted.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur