Sign in to follow this  
zvelena

Adding sharebar under post metabar breaks my content on blog post

zvelena    0
zvelena

When I activate "Add Shares Under Metabar" I see a thin blank stripe instead of the content of blog post. I notice the sharebar is not being updated when I activate Pinterest. Activating "Show Comments Link" is not activating the link to comments on excerpt metabar. I am using the latest versions of PL FW and WP. I have a feeling something is wrong. Thanks for helping, I am sure the solution is right at hand :)

Rob    547
Rob
Zvelena, Can you post a link to a screenshot? I suspect this might be either a bug or a plugin conflict. Do you have any sharebar plugins, Facebook, Twitter, etc.? I'll try to reproduce the error once I hear back and see what's happening. Thanks so much for your patience and for alerting us.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zvelena    0
zvelena
Good morning Rangelone, Thank you for your answer. I click this : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63729087/Capture-1.png Then I get this : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63729087/Capture-2.png I dont use any social plugins, facebook open graph data is deactivated. I can provide a list of active plugins if necessary. Also I cannot see the pinterest icon on the sharebar after I activate it. Show comments link on teasers/excerpt does not show the comments link. Thank you ! E.

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hello, Would it be possible to disable all active plug-ins and see if this resolves the issue please. PS. Your site looks amazing, really nice job!

Please search our forums, before posting!

zvelena    0
zvelena
Hi Danny, I disabled all plugins and the problem is still there :(