Sign in to follow this  
ppsonline

IBlogPro5 iAccordian not displaying correctly

ppsonline

I need some help with the new IBlogPro theme. I have it installed on a few sites and cannot seem to find the setting to remove the autofill from the accordian sidebar. I want it to only occupy enough space for the actual content of the widget, not the entire length of the content which is what it is doing now.

Rob
Hi, A cursory view of the sidebar with Firebug (a Firefox add on) immediately showed the problem. In your accordion's CSS, there appears to be: [code]element.style { height: 928px; }[/code] That's setting the height of each pane in the accordion to that height. You can edit it to a min-height and change the number from 928px to something closer to 300px (or any number you prefer). Do this in Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules or, find it in the CSS for your plugin. If you do, be prepared that a future update of the plugin might overwrite that method.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ppsonline
Is there a way to set it to what the widget needs like in Iblogpro 4? It had an auto-height feature that would only make the accordian widget the height needed by the specific widget. Some widgets require more than 300 px which is why I ask.

Jenny
Hi @ppsonline. Add the following to your custom code -> custom CSS file (or PageLines Customize style.css): [code]#list_iaccordion .drawer-content { ?  ? height: auto !important; }[/code] I am also submitting a bug report for this. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jenny
No problem. And if you consider this topic resolve, please "accept" an answer. Thanks!

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ppsonline
The only thing I notice is that the accordian effect seems choppy. Can you take a look at it. htp://searchphysicianjobs.net

Jenny
I've tried messing around with the CSS and can't get it to not be "choppy". I have added this to my bug report. It's probably something related to jquery (which I know nothing about).