Sign in to follow this  
f451

top justifying the text in my sidebar with logo

f451

I have an open discussion at "CSS for warping text around image in Text box widget" on the page for example. "www.planetstewards.com/aquaponics-association-conference-interviews-2011/" I have this throughout the site in a sidebar these three logos with text. At first I had it in separate text widgets in the Universal sidebar. I couldn't get the text to line up even with the top of the Logos. I went to a single text box and put all three in one text widget. I still can't get the top logo and text top justify. I have tried a bunch of stuff. I want to be able to edit this text often. I have read the comments and recommendations in the open discussion I have "CSS for warping text around image in Text box widget" on the page for example. " What is the best way to fix this so I can edit the text easily. I hours on this and this is one of the most elusive of the CSS problems I have Here is the html in the one text widget. PS_logoFood64.png

In-depth coverage of Food Planet Stewards. At first we are focusing on Aquaponics - Permaculture - CSA More..

PS_logoShelter64.png

in-depth coverage of Green Technology Shelter Planet Stewards. Bioshelters - Zero footprint energy homes - Green Materials more..

PS_logoEnergy64.png

In-depth coverage of Green Technology Energy Planet Stewards. Practical and energy saving tools and systems that can be implemented now. More..

gyoery
I copied you text and had the same mistake... then I added a
around the first image and the paragraph, and it fixed the problem. Just put divs around each one (img+p), and you should be good to go. I won't explain why, cause I'm going to bed now.. just be happy we found a solution..

Jenny
f451
thanks I am awaiting your call.

Rob
@f451, I replied to your other topic asking for the details so I can help you get a quote. Even our pros don't provide phone support or services by phone. Everything's done via email. It can take up to 72 hours for a Pro to reply as they often have other jobs, like developing products, forum and desk support, etc. I appreciate your patience. Did you try wrapping the images in a div as Jenny suggested?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny
He got it figured it. We chatted on the phone for a bit. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.