Sign in to follow this  
gyoery

#VanoogleResults.DataList.MessageList

gyoery    2
gyoery

Why aren't you guys hiding the above mentioned element, when not needed? It destroys the "look&feel" of this beautiful site. just as an idea.

Rob    547
Rob
Where are you seeing this message? Which browser? Is it under specific circumstances?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

gyoery    2
gyoery
The 3 big ones... though IE8 is outdated. I just keep it for backward compatibility checks. and no special circumstances... Checked on workPC and homePC.. [img]http://wp10987297.wp224.webpack.hosteurope.de/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines/custom/pics/all.jpg [/img]

Jenny    33
Jenny
Thanks for the screenshots. @simon or @arpowers will have to handle this one.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Rob    547
Rob
I've alerted Simon to this issue and will email Andrew again. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. As soon as we have an answer, we'll reply. Note: Rejecting answers does not expedite a reply.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

gyoery    2
gyoery
Can you see in my head? :D That was exactly what I thought, since it then appears as urgent. Anyways.. I don't have any stake at this, just trying to be helpful. Wish u all the best. PS: Also the little box in the bottom right corner keeps telling me to either accept or reject it.

gyoery    2
gyoery
@rangelone [quote]Merry Christmas! I will reject one of the answers to ensure this gets additional attention.[/quote] - rangelone You said this in this post: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16386/customize-author-information/p1