Sign in to follow this  
olivierbattini

BuddyPress + Pagelines Pro/Dev

olivierbattini    0
olivierbattini

Hi, I'm interrested in buying a Pagelines Pro/Dev license as I see that there is BuddyPress and multisite support. But I would like to be sure I understand, as I'm not english native. What does BuddyPress for Pagelines do exactly ? Is that about appearance customization of BuddyPress according to main Wordpress site Pagelines settings, or is it something else ? Can I mix BuddyPress and multisite on the same Pagelines install ? I guess that both have different purposes and are not connected, or cannot be connected, expect by the fact that the users base is the Worpdress main site one ? Also, does anyone know about a website that implements Pagelines framework + BuddyPress to see what it looks like ? Thank you very much for your help and support. Olivier

Rob    547
Rob
Olivier, I can attest that the BuddyPress plugin does work, however, it currently continues to have a problem with sidebars not appearing. I understand that this will be fixed in an upcoming update. I don't know if BuddyPress will work in PageLines in Multisite but in the next 2 weeks I expect to have this thoroughly tested on my own site which is using BuddyPress and bbPress (together) in PageLines Framework. Your patience is deeply appreciated.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

olivierbattini    0
olivierbattini
Hi, rangelone. Thanks for your comment. I'm looking forward to see your website !

Jenny    33
Jenny
@olivierbattini He does have a great website. :) For the time being, you may "accept" an answer to consider this topic resolved. You may always post a new discussion later on if you have a question about this again.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

olivierbattini    0
olivierbattini
Thank you both ! What is rangelone's website address by the way ?

Simon    247
Simon
http://www.epicurus.com/

olivierbattini    0
olivierbattini
Thanks ! That looks like Yummy :D