Sign in to follow this  
michelecannone

Shop plugin needed

michelecannone

I am spending money for nothing! After trying we-commerce and shopplugin I see that nothing is working on Pagelines 2.0! An HIGH VALUABLE platform as Pagelines has to have a great ecommerce plugin that works! Please!

Rob
Mick, Try Jigoshop. We're currently beta-testing [url="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jigoshop/"]JigoShop[/url]. I understand we have a plugin coming very shortly for that.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

michelecannone
Jigo is managed externally and I don't like it...thanks Rob for fast answer

Jenny
At the current time, we will be supporting the Jigoshop integration with PageLines. If you want to use a different ecommerce plugin, you can, and we will try to help you, but keep in mind we have limited experience with other plugins.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

michelecannone
As you can see on http://www.aifipuglia.it/shop/prova/ is all messed up! I am using shopplugin! :( I read on this forum it was working fine, but the user was wrong, I suppose.

Jenny
I have not used that plugin so i don't exactly know what is wrong with it. I did notice an HTML error on the page at where " value="2215" /> is displaying. I don't know if that's something you can fix or an issue with the plugin itself. Have you contacted the plugin author with a link to your site to see if the developer has any input?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

michelecannone
They don't provide assistance :( through ticket for this issue. I'm trying with support forum :(

Danny
Hi Michele, First of all, what do you mean by "Jigo is managed externally and I don't like it" ? Can you also provide a link to the forum post where the user said that it worked please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

michelecannone
Jigo is an external app, you don't have a local management, db etc... Discussion on SHOPP in this forum is here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18724/e-commerce/p1

Danny
Jigoshop is a plug-in exactly the same as Shopp from what I have read or is Shopp something else ?

michelecannone
What about the discussion on SHOPP? Jigo works also as an external store reachable from outsite your site and I feel like not having all power on options and fields

Danny
Hi Michele, I have no access to the Shopp plug-in, from what I can see it is a premium plug-in only. Have they (Shopp Support) not responded to your forum post regarding this issue yet ?

Simon
[code]Jigo is an external app, you don't have a local management, db etc...[/code] Thats wrong im afraid. Jigoshop is a wordpress plugin, all store related info is stored in the database, there is NO 'external store'. Can you please post where you got this information?