Sign in to follow this  
hibbsy78

iBlogPro Update - Menu issue

hibbsy78

Hi, Ive just updated iBlogPro4 from version 4.0.6 to 4.1.3 and now my menu has gone a little wrong? Could you please help! http://lupusrunner.co.uk Thanks! John

hibbsy78

Seems to be as I now have a new additional 'Home' menu as well as the 'Home sign' ? arrggghh! Changed back to v 4.0.6 until i can sort it!

wp101

Hey John, What version of Wordpress are you running? IB4 has support for WP3 menus. If you're on WP3, perhaps you can check the menu settings to see if there is any duplicate entries and try removing from there? Talha

hibbsy78

Hi, Yes running WP3. I only have 1 'home' page which under iBlogPro4 4.0.6 is the 'House' icon in the menu bar - which is correct. But when upgrading to v 4.1.3, as well as the 'house' home page I get an additional menu title 'home', but still 1 physical page!?!

wp101

Hey, I have something that you can try, John, if you upgrade. In the wordpress admin section, under the Appearance tab, click on 'Menus'. Here you can create a new menu by clicking the "+" symboled tab near the top. Give the menu a title and insert the pages, categories and type the address of any other custom links that you want showing. Then in the tab entitled 'Theme Locations', for the 'primary navigation' dropdown, choose the newly created menu and hit save. Let me know how that works out for you. Talha