Sign in to follow this  
benpchandler

Navigation and transition does not seem to function

benpchandler

Hi there, I recently set up the features slider, and have opted for Numbers navigation. However, I am not seeing any kind of navigation underneath or near the slider and also the slider doesn't seem to be transitioning. I have it set up to pull from all blog posts with a 4000ms transition time and a scroll right transition. What am i missing? Thanks

benpchandler
[img]http://www.neanderbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/pagelines-???-neanderbar-??”-WordPress-225028.png[/img]

gyoery
3:2 is not a valid aspect ratio... try 1.5.

Danny
Hi, You have an error that is appearing on my Chrome's web dev console. Therefore, can you disable all active plug-ins and see if this resolves the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

benpchandler
In addition to the aspect ratio which was pointed out above, it seemed like the "blog page" wasn't correctly inheriting attributes from the site defaults because even though I had the features slider to display 4 items, it was showing up as 6. I disabled all plugins and re-enabled one by one to see which may have been causing an issue. It doesn't appear as though any of them were, though. For now, however, it seems to be working. Thanks