Sign in to follow this  
ppsonline

Post showing excerpt followed by full post

gyoery
Go to Pagelines Settings > Blogs and Posts > scroll down to Post Excerpt or Summary Handling: and down to Full Post Content: If you have on the same pagetype the checkboxes checked, then it will display both...

ppsonline
I believe I have it configured correctly. Can you take a look at it and let me know. [img]http://searchphysicianjobs.net/wp-content/uploads/excerpt.jpg[/img]

gyoery
difficult to say, as I cant see if the Post excerpts are turned on for the blog page... the full text is definitely turned on, but there should be another selection where you can configure the excerpts...

Jenny
PageLines -> Blog and Posts -> Post Excerpt or Summary Handling Make sure "Single Post Pages" is unchecked.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ppsonline
I had to actually create a new post as none of the suggested changes corrected the problem. I think it might have been something to do with the gravity forms integration which is where the post originated. Thank you both for your help

catrina
If you've deactivated Gravity Forms and the issue is resolved, please accept an answer. :)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse