Sign in to follow this  
MrFent

PageLines Video Tutorials

MrFent

PageLines wants you to be able to make an awesome website as quickly & easily as possible. That's why we're always trying to improve our documentation to help make that possible. We recently produced the first volume in what will be an entire video series on how to use PageLines. We're calling it "PageLines Essential Training." The volume starts out with a couple "getting started" videos, then goes into detail on how to use the six core PageLines sections: Banners, Boxes, Callout, Carousel, Features, & Highlights. You can view these videos on our YouTube channel. We would really appreciate your feedback on these videos, that way we'll know how we might improve on future tutorials. Also, please let us know if you have any suggestions for new video topics that you'd like to see.

Rob
@mrfent, That's absolutely awesome! Thanks!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pehja
Perfect!!

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

acmeballoon

HELP!  The steps on the video don't match what I have on my pagelines software.  

I was told this software is pretty easy to use - seems like it, except when I had my intern watch the videos, she couldn't figure anything out.  Now I'm watching the videos and it's the same for me, and I know wordpress! 

My problem may be that I'm not sure what you're calling things - I'm used to header, nav, etc.  I don't know the difference between a masthead, banner, etc.  Seems "header" means the entire section.  

So my questions:  

1.  Is there anything that helps me with the version that I have - 2.4.  (It says I can upgrade to 2.4.1 on my dashboard, but when I click on the link to set up my pagelines account, it says there are no updates.)  

2.  Is there a glossary with a map - showing exactly what things are, where they are, and how they work?  

3.  Are there videos that match the version I have?  

Sorry to make this long but I'm getting really frustrated.  Thanks for your help.  

Danny

Hi,

1. You can visit our documentation, where each section has their own page with information about the section as well as how to configure it.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/

2. Unfortunately, the videos are a little out of date, as the setting tab names have changed slightly.

No need to apologise, if after reading the documentation, you're still frustrated. Create a new topic on our forums and we will try and assist you to the best of our ability.

Please search our forums, before posting!