Sign in to follow this  
snfdesigns

Alignment

Rob    547
Rob
I'm sorry, but I didn't find any overlapping text. Could you be more specific about where this is located? I'll be happy to take another look.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

gyoery    2
gyoery
The problem is the way the elements are aligned. Since you have absolute alignment, there are elements on top of eachother. The proper way would be to rewrite your css so it won't need absolute positioning. As a quickfix you could add to your custom CSS: #blogslist .meta {max-width: 300px;} /*Try different values*/ @rangelone: He is talking about the Latest Posts field within the Blog Directory which is flowing over the "active 2 hours, 51 minutes ago" buttons. On different page zooms you might not see it.

Jenny    33
Jenny
I don't see anything either. Not sure if you got it fixed or not. If it's not fixed, please provide us a screenshot of the area we should be looking at. If it is fixed, please "accept" an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

gyoery    2
gyoery
http://www.ihubbusiness.co.uk/blogs/[img]http://wp10987297.wp224.webpack.hosteurope.de/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines/custom/pics/Untitled.jpg[/img]

catrina    103
catrina
Thanks for the screenshot, @gyoery. @jacobmia, the list has a style that enables round bullet points (in the CSS). I think if the bullet style is taken away, the the overlap problem will go away since it'll nudge the user avatar and info to the left slightly.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

snfdesigns    0
snfdesigns
The problem is when people create really long post heading the titles just keep going. Is there a way to limit the length of the post so it ie creates a second line... Sorry for late response ...easter and an abundance of kids

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi, This really isn't a PageLines issue but a BuddyPress CSS issue. However, can you give this code a try please: [code]ul.item-list li div.action { position: relative !important; top: 0px !important; right: 0 !important; text-align: right !important; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

snfdesigns    0
snfdesigns
Fab; thanks a lot