Sign in to follow this  
jay_larson

"Configure Layout Dimensions"

jay_larson

I, for some reason, can longer no longer drag to change the dimensions of my layout. I KNOW this used to work, I've used it many times. My site is in the midst of some changes, and this is really stopping me. Here is what I have tried: 1) Using a different browser OS X: Firefox, Chrome, Safari WIndows 7: IE 9 2) Removing the header image (i thought the width might be forcing something) 3) Cleared cache 4) Reset the layout and started from scratch. HELP!!! I'm pulling my hair out.

Rob
Jay, I think you have a plugin conflict because when I navigated to the About Us > Our Team > Ian Armstrong... This is what I found: [code]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare my_google_font() (previously declared in /hermes/bosweb/web073/b735/ipg.addictionmotorscom/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php:75) in /hermes/bosweb/web073/b735/ipg.addictionmotorscom/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 98[/code] It appears one of your plugins, probably a google fonts plugin, which is linked into your functions.php in platformbase is either broken or deprecated. Likely, this is causing other conflicts throughout your site. Probably best if you verify that all your plugins are up-to-date and that PlatformPro is also at 1.5.3. Don't upgrade PlatformBase unless you first download functions.php. You'll need all your custom code if you did changes or, if it's a lower version than 1.4.1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ventieldopje
Same here, tried everything and can't get it working :( Plugins are all disabled but updated, theme is also the latest version. Tried the child theme as well as the normal theme. Brand new installation!

Rob
@ventieldopje can you provide a link to your site too? I need to see if this is a bug. Are you getting the same type of error? Also, which product are you using?

gyoery
how bout custom css... do you have any custom css on your page? If yes, check that you dont have any "width:" in it (reasonably), and if you do, change it to max-width:

Jenny
[code]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare my_google_font() (previously declared in /hermes/bosweb/web073/b735/ipg.addictionmotorscom/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php:75) in /hermes/bosweb/web073/b735/ipg.addictionmotorscom/wp-content/themes/platformbase/functions.php on line 98[/code] Visit Appearance -> Editor -> PlatformBase (should already be selected) -> functions.php You have the function my_google_font() declared twice. Functions must have unique names.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ventieldopje
@rangelone I already fixed it. It was a server side caching issue, enabling inline custom css in the options fixed it, when the cache is renewed on the server I can turn it off again. Sorry for interrupting!

Rob
No worries.