Sign in to follow this  
ruthtoledoaltschuler

where in Pagelines is located the custom CSS file?

ruthtoledoaltschuler+    0
ruthtoledoaltschuler

Hi, The website I am creating works perfectly, but something really weird happened and the Admin pages are completely blank. I want to start over on another wordpress installation because I don't have enough knowledge to solve the blank thing. I would like to copy and paste all the custom css I've made on the custom part of the Pagelines, but I can't find where is this file located on my FTP access. Can someone orient me? Thanks a lot, Julia

gyoery    2
gyoery
If you mean the code you write into your "custom css" field in pagelines, it does not have an own css file, but rather injects it into the html... I pulled it from your page, but unfortionately it is in a single line... youll have to reformat it: [code] /* FLAGS SELECTOR */ #flags_language_selector img { margin: 2px; border: 1px solid #10BBC4; } #flags_language_selector{ position: absolute; right: 3px; top: 155px; } #sb_universal {height:0px;} #flags_language_selector {z-index:999;} /* END-FLAGS SELECTOR */ /*FEATURES*/ #features{ background-color: lightgray; } h2.ftitle{ font-size:27px; } .ftext { font-size: 21px; line-height: 29px; } /*END-FEATURES*/ /*HEADER*/ #branding .branding_wrap{ position: absolute; top: 40px; } #nav_row A{ font-size: 16px; } .main_nav { margin: 0 auto; width:800px; border-bottom: 0; } #nav_row ul{ float: right; padding-top: 141px; margin-right: 54px; } #nav_row ul.sub-menu{ padding-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; float: none; display: list-item; } #branding{ padding: 0px;} .sb_universal-branding{ height: 0px; } #nav .content { background-image: white url('http://lunasecologicas.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/slogan-300x44.png') no-repeat 471px 37px; display: block; } /*END HEADER */ /* CALLOUT*/ #callout .callout-area{ background-color: #ffcccc; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 6px; } /* END-CALLOUT */ /* BUTTON-CONTACT*/ .contact-button { border-top: 1px solid #08c5cc; background: #c143cf; background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#1ab5a3), to(#c143cf)); background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #1ab5a3, #c143cf); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #1ab5a3, #c143cf); background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #1ab5a3, #c143cf); background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #1ab5a3, #c143cf); padding: 12.5px 25px; -webkit-border-radius: 16px; -moz-border-radius: 16px; border-radius: 16px; -webkit-box-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; -moz-box-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; box-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,.4) 0 1px 0; color: white; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Helvetica, Arial, Sans-Serif; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: middle; } .contact-button:hover { border-top-color: #1fb8a1; background: #1fb8a1; color: #f0f4f5; } .contact-button:active { border-top-color: #e795f0; background: #e795f0; } /* END-BUTTON-CONTACT*/ /* FOTOS-MENINAS-SOBRE*/ .container-fotos-sobre { display: inline; float: left; background-color: #ffe5e5; padding: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 6px; } .container-fotos-sobre .box{ display:inline; float:left; width: 40%; margin-right: 10px; } /* END-FOTOS-MENINAS-SOBRE*/ [/code]

ruthtoledoaltschuler+    0
ruthtoledoaltschuler
This is really excellent thanks a lot. Do you by any chance know how I could solve the blank admin page? If it is too much work I prefer just to start from scratch on another place. Thanks! Julia

gyoery    2
gyoery
Your admin area is here: http://lunasecologicas.org/wp-admin/ Though it seems something is wrong with your database, or maybe it just looks it from here... I have no idea why... It shouldnt be there, it should be in wordpress/wp-admin

Rob    547
Rob
Julia, Did you edit your functions.php file? You may be able to fix this with a WordPress re-install. If you have WP downloaded to your local computer, you can delete the wp-admin, wp-includes and all the files in the WP basic installation EXCEPT wp-config.php. Leave the wp-config.php and /wp-content folders completely intact. Then, upload, WordPress back to the site. Don't worry if the FTP program tries to over-write the wp-content folder because it will ONLY try the index.php file in the folder, leaving all the sub-folders like /themes and /uploads intact. See if this works and let us know. Reference: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-wp-admin-blank-white-screen

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur