Sign in to follow this  
bjornaraske

Features problem - cut in half with responsive layout (percent width).

bjornaraske    0
bjornaraske

Hello. I launched my web-site today and received a screenshot from a friend. I can??t figure out how to upload the screenshot here, but it was cut in one third. What happened? Could anybody please help me correct this? Please click on my web-site and let me know if there is any troubles like the screenshot? I use Pagelines Framework and a responsive layout with percent width. www.bjornaraske.no/nettside

catrina    103
catrina
Do you know what browser your friend used to view your site? I'm viewing your site on Firefox for Mac and I don't see any issue at all.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

gyoery    2
gyoery
me neither.. FF + chrome working ok... I checked it with ie 8 (oldschool :) ) and all that was wrong was the features not upscaling to the full slider size... See img below Edit: just saw that you wrote responsive design, but your mot using responsive design, as your site does not adjust to the browser width. What did you mean by that?

gyoery    2
gyoery
[img]http://content.screencast.com/users/gnoric/folders/Default/media/298bb6a6-1bee-497e-b61d-cc506ddfa5b5/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Danny    1,327
Danny
@bjornaraske Can you read the reply by arpowers please and see if this is similar to your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

bjornaraske    0
bjornaraske
Thank you for all your answers, and sorry about the late reply, I caught the flu - big time! I have changed the layout-settings to static width, but if you could tell me how I upload screenshots on the forum, I could show you how it looks?

gyoery    2
gyoery
you cant upload screenshots, you can just link images... upload them somewhere else, and link the address with the [Ximg][X/img] (without the x)