Sign in to follow this  
flourishdesignstudio

want full body backrgound extended to footer area

flourishdesignstudio

Hi! I'd like my background image to extend into the footer area of the site. But, the page background color is there and I can't seem to get the image all the way to the bottom. Can someone help? Thanks in advance!

tsalstrand

Good morning, This won't work for every website background, but if you have a repetitive background design, you can just apply your bg to the footer and let it tile itself (if you like). It would look like:

#footer {background: url(http://mysite.com/footer.png); }

I use this when I have a solid background, tiled background or gradient background. Please let me know if it helps!

tsalstrand

Btw, I like your site flourishdesignstudios.com

catrina

@flourishdesignstudio Let us know if @tsalstrand's solution works for you (I don't see why it wouldn't)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hildyr

Struggling to get just my blog page footer to have a white background. This is the only page with a background image - all other pages are fine. Just need the white background of the page content to extend down so the footer content is readable. (can't publicly share link at this time - still under construction)

Danny

@flourishdesignstudio - Has your issue been resolved, I visited your website and noticed that the footer background matches the rest of your sites. @hildyr - Can you create a new topic please and we can assist.

Please search our forums, before posting!