Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Price Columns

stefanoferruggiara

In know that i have to contact the developer, and i do, but the developer don'r replay, and i see that is more faster write here. I think that if you buy a plugin, you need to set it quickly and if there's some problem to fix, 24h hour it's enought to wait.. that's cause why i write there. I bought Pricing Column from Simon Pros, VERY NICE PLUGIN, and i don't find any information about CLASS and how use it. Also i see that when you activeted, the style the plugin bought is different from the plugin showed in the overview link in pagelines.com. When someone buy a car, that see in the shop, 'BLUE', he what to see the same 'BLUE' car .. or not? Then.. ??? First: I would like is to know how use LINK CLASS e COLUMN CLASS included in the plugin: if there some code to insert and which is the function. ??? Second: I have a problem to fix. I have a conflict plugin. I have a plugin just update from a very serious company that is GRAVITY FORM that is in conflict with PRICING SECTION and when is active, in the WP menu on the right in dashboard, the Pricing Menu Section disappear. Don't ask me to take off cause this plugin work perfect in all my site also with pagelines product.

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Danny
Stefano, If you login to Gravity Forms support forums and then use this link you will see the issue. http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/bug-report-new-pagelines-framework-issue

Please search our forums, before posting!