Sign in to follow this  
bobborsongmailcom

Upgrade iBlogpro

bobborsongmailcom

I currently have iBlogpro version 4.0.9 and I was going to upgrade to the latest ver. 4.1.2 I followed the directions in the Readme file, downloaded the new version, renamed it to iblogpro_new.zip. When I went to Admin/themes/Install themes and selected this newly renamed zip fil, I get the following error message: Destination folder already exists. /home2/lifeofa2/public_html/wp-content/themes/iBlogPro/ What am I doing wrong? Are the changes between 4.0.9 and 4.1.2 even worth messing with this for now? In an earlier question, I read that there is another update coming - should I wait? Thanks.

rthompsonintegrationpublishing

I usually use an FTP program like Fire Fox. It seems to work better than uploading it on the Wordpress platform. I think you can ask your hosting provider for details.

bryan-hadaway

All you have to do is first rename the old iBlogPro folder to iBlogPro(old) or something to that effect from inside the /themes/ folder via FTP for example. Renaming the zip file won't do anything because what's being unzipped is the iBlogPro folder and then conflicting with the already present iBlogPro folder. Thanks, Bryan