Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Boxes not showing when using Kenburner slider

pehja

Hi, my box set in admin view are not showing when Kenburner slider is activated. Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this question. But i will give it a try anyway. To many forums now.. Could not se this in another thread.

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Rob
On the page, did you check to make sure the box is active in that template or that the correct box set is selected? Did you check the template to make sure the boxes are still present? If everything's correct, I'd urge you to contact the plugin author by visiting http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/kenburner-slider/ and using the "Contact" button on the right side under the author's name.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pehja
Yes, but even if the box is inactive in the templet, that would not interfere with how it is visible in the WP admin view. When I deactivated the Kenburner slider, The box admin is back. So it must be something in the plug in that is corrupt. I will visit the author by the link you provided. Thanks!

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Wrong forum! Perhaps a moderator could move this to page line Framework. Sorry

Pehja Production.png

Simon
Moved, do yo have gravity forms installed?

pehja
Yes I have..

Pehja Production.png

Danny
Hi, Login to the support forums over at Gravity Forms and you will be able to read about the issue. http://www.gravityhelp.com/forums/topic/bug-report-new-pagelines-framework-issue#post-52304

Please search our forums, before posting!

pehja
I dont se how this is related to my problem with KenBurner. I have no issue withe Gravity forms.

Pehja Production.png

Jenny
@pehja This is a bug with Gravity Forms. Until Gravity Forms fixes the issue, you can temporarily disable Gravity Forms to see the other WP admin menus, set the items up how you want them, and then reactivate Gravity Forms. I also suggest contacting Gravity Forms to ask for a fix; it can't hurt. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

pehja
Ok, so it is Gravity Forms fault that the Boxes doesn't work when KenBurner is activated. I have deactivated the Kenburner for now. Anyway the author of KenBurner had not heard of this issue before. Now he has. I wait and see what happens, Enrique promised to get back to me. And i will contact Gravity Forms as well. Thanks for the input!

Pehja Production.png

Jenny
@pehja I can't remember all of the specifics exactly but it has something to do with the way that Gravity Forms assigns its admin menu position incorrectly. If you consider this issue resolved, please accept an answer. Otherwise please let us know what else we can help you with. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.