Sign in to follow this  
dfworthy

Images - Resize - Shortcodes

dfworthy

Hi everyone, Can someone please take a look and help me? The images are not the correct size. I can't manually (inline) change image sizes because they are inserted with a short code that pulls the data automatically. I thought it might be a plugin, but I disabled all and images were still distorted. I talked to short code creator and he said it is my site only. I'm not very good at CSS and don't want to mess anything up so I turn to you for help! Does anyone know what file I could possibly edit to CSS fix this? Or is there a way to do it via wordpress with maybe a div tag or something? Please excuse my ignorance.

Rob
Okay, I'm unsure of this plugin or, how the shortcode works, but if it's using a thumbnail, you might be able to go to Dashboard > Settings > Media and change the thumbnail size settings there. When you add a post, could you explain how you add the image? I'm not seeing any CSS applied to the image by PageLines, but I do see it being applied on an individual image basis with a height of 75px.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur