Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Grid Portofilo Cutomization

stefanoferruggiara

Hi there, there is any way to customize Grid Portfolio Plugin fo have: ??? A title section (that now there isn't and no one can understand what is the section below the Grid Portfolio Menu)? ??? The menu centered? ??? Automatic frame? ??? Change 'ALL', in the Grid Portfolio Menu, in other Text like (in Italy can be): Portafoglio Clienti or Visualizza Tutti? Thanks!

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Rob
Buon giorno Stefano, The special premium plugins like Grid Portfolio are supported directly by their author. If you visit http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/grid-portfolio/, you can click the "Contact" option for Adam Munns, the plugin author. I'm sure Adam will be able to answer your question. He's also one of our Pros, I believe, and might be available to assist with customizations.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

stefanoferruggiara
You think? I'm not! I call/wrote him berfore write here. I write here cause i dont have received any reply from Adam.

Rob
I will alert him. Please be patient a day. I'll get on this for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cmunns
Stefano, ??? A title section (that now there isn't and no one can understand what is the section below the Grid Portfolio Menu)? -- what do you mean here? ??? The menu centered? -- use some CSS and FireBug to quickly add a custom rule. Set a width on the filter ul and add margin:0 auto; and it should center fine. ??? Automatic frame? -- this is a feature request but can you explain more. ??? Change 'ALL', in the Grid Portfolio Menu, in other Text like (in Italy can be): Portafoglio Clienti or Visualizza Tutti? -- this option already exists in the Page Meta where grid portfolio is active

stefanoferruggiara
About title: Dear Adam, you must know that in Italy people are not scientists and if they do not see a title on your menu that says that what follows is my portfolio and / or completed projects, does not understand. About center menu you can provide to send me the code, i know that you know that i'm not techinacal.

Jenny
@stefanoferruggiara I have alerted Adam of your reply.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

cmunns
Just put it in the page content or use a highlight section above it if you want to add text on top. That is much simpler.