Sign in to follow this  
cfisher

SuperCache and White House Pro Problem?

cfisher

For some reason when I turn on SuperCache, my widgets in the side bar lose their nice, integrated look. They drop to basic text with no nice header. I turn SuperCache off and the prettiness returns. Any suggestions or ideas? I really need to have a Cache on my website, but also want it my layout to look nice. Thanks! Chris www.bmedreport.com

cfisher

I don't think you understood my question. I am very familiar with the available cache plugins and have used them for years. My problem is a layout issue. When I turn on SuperCache the CSS layout of the widgets get changed. Check it out, I just turned on SuperCache (www.bmedreport.com). Notice the very first advertisement has the proper header, but after that it reverts to basic text. If I turn off SuperCache the formatting returns as expected.

cfisher

Well I'll be darn. After repeated testing to verify this issue, it now has seemed to disappeared. When I turned SuperCache back on,the widget headers show properly. Weird! I verified this problem for over an hour multiple times... Please assume this is resolved unless I post back..