Sign in to follow this  
myriambahi

Categories

myriambahi

Hello, If you look on my website (myriambahi.com) and go to the Tab "ip columns" you will see on the side the "Categories". and "select category" I want to know how to add categories in the menu "select category" Thanks for your help

myriambahi

Hello Adams, My problem does not concern the creation of categories. I already created 15 categories. My problem relates to How to add all these categories in the menu category (see my website on the tab "ip columns" to understand what I mean)

myriambahi

I just tried again all the options and cannot figure out how to do

myriambahi

Hi Brian, Thank you for the link. I downloaded the plugin but it does not help me. I don't get why i should have a plugin just to have a page appear in the Category menu in the sidebar ? Maybe, i did not expressly correctly what i want to do : Here this page : http://myriambahi.com/?page_id=45 In the side bar, you have "Categories", "Tags" etc.. Under "Categories", it is said "no categories". The only thing i want is for some my pages to appear under this "Categories" for the visitor to access quickly to the pages. If these pages have an URL, the label "Categories" does not have any URL since it is merely a space on the sidebar so i don't get how the Redirection plugin could help in this situation. Is there not a straightforward way to do this ? Thank you

cmunns

You must not have setup the categories correctly if they're not showing up in the drop down. Please confirm that you have categories setup as well as posts assigned to categories that you've created.