Sign in to follow this  
rich_162534

Pagelines Pro Site Backup & Restore

rich_162534

I thought that I'd take another shot at getting some feedback from the community about backing up Pagelines sites. I have always used the WPBackUp plugin which I can set to back up all site files and database automatically at a particular time each night. This still works with my Pagelines sites, however none of the pagelines specific settings get backed up. I know that I can separately save my pagelines settings, but this is not effective. I have to manually do that separate from my (mostly) complete backup. I have found that restoring a Pagelines site is a nightmare where I have to manually go back in and upload the logo, favicon, etc. change layout and more. Does anyone have a better solution for whole site backup? Maybe another backup plugin that integrates more fully with Pagelines?

Andrew
Everything should be stored in the standard WP options table (in the DB) I'm not sure why you'd be having a problem. Most page-by-page settings are stored as "page meta" in the WordPress database. Moral of the story, as far as I know, if the WP database is backed up, then PL is backed up. We don't store data elsewhere.