Sign in to follow this  
mdvanhelden

update to 2.1.4....now the leaf-logo is back (dev edition)

mdvanhelden

Hi everyone, I'm very proud to work with Pagelines, but I do not want to show the leaf-logo in the footer. I added this to my Style.css: Edit: Credit link removed. If you need CSS to remove the footer credit, contact the help desk at [email protected] or upgrade to Developer. but since the upgrade this doesn't work! Anyone a solution? I bought the dev edition.. Thanks on beforhand.

WebWerx
Dag @mdvanhelden: Are you using the Base Theme and style.css? Also make sure that you clear the cache if you are using W3TC or something similar [b]Edit: Credit link removed. If you need CSS to remove the footer credit, contact the help desk at [email protected] or upgrade to Developer.[/b]

mdvanhelden
Hoi @WebWerx, I indeed use the Base Theme and style.css and I cleared the cache... The srange thing is, it use to work, but I just updated the Pagelines Framwork to 2.4.1 and tada...the leaf reappeared. When I use Firebug, I see the style.css of my childtheme is overruled by the style.css of framework itself....

pehja
Hey Pagelineguys and girls! seriously ....

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Jenny
The recent update for 2.1.4 added a new feature called WaterMark. This is the Leaf Logo in the footer. Per customer request, the new WaterMark feature allows you to disable the Leaf Logo completely with a tick of a box, or you can even upload your own logo and custom URL. This new option can be found in Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Website Setup, scroll down to WaterMark. Video tutorial available at: http://screencast.com/t/AKK0tJVkRjZX

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

WebWerx
@mdvanhelden: Hmmm.. I am on PageLines Framework 2.1.3 and was about to upgrade. I'll hold off until I see how this issue is resolved. Do you have any other entries in your custom style.css that are being over-ridden? When I look at your site, I see this for the logo: WebEnFoto.nl - Webdesign en Fotografie in Nieuw-Vennep So.... why not just replace the png with a blank image? Not tidy... but..... And the link is still there.... Looking forward to hearing from some of the PL folks on this topic. Doe voorzichtig!

mdvanhelden
@simple mama, thank you!! This is a great option. I just removed the Watermark for now, but I'm going to make my own! @WebWerx, everything is fine now, I missed the new option @simple mama explained. (Veel succes!)

Jenny
See my response above. If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

WebWerx
@simple_mama : Jenny strikes again! ;-) So I guess I better upgrade. Is there a doc that shows what 2.14 brings to the table?

Jenny
Release notes: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18115/pagelines-framework-release-notes#Item_2 :)

WebWerx
Thanks @simple_mama. I thought they would have posted this update on the Blog....

Jenny
Nope. :( Hoping to get them to auto-update the release notes post so I don't have to do it.. lol.

WebWerx
@simple_mama: Ya really. Usually there is a link to the release notes by the Dashboard notification. From the amount of post I have read on the topic, I think it would be worth doing so. I wasted 20 minutes on something that should be clearly indicated. Thank goodness we have you watching over us Jenny!

pehja
It seems you did something more @simple_mama because the fonts in the main navbar on two of my sites are blurry now. http://pehjaproduktion.se and http://peterhjalmarsson.se

Pehja Production.png

WebWerx
@pehja: It seems that the fonts are okay "on hover". Correct?

pehja
@WebWerx Yes!

Pehja Production.png

WebWerx
@pehja: Sounds like CSS to me. I recall you having done all sorts of fancy menu stuff in the past. What confuses me is why a Framework update would mess up your fonts.....

pehja
@WebWerx Yes I did, but that was just the alignment. And I agree, why would the update mess with this. I have used @simple_Mamas simple css lite, if that should have anything to do with it ?

Pehja Production.png

WebWerx
@pehja: Good question. It makes no sense to me if you only made changes to your CSS via (the amazing) plugin from @simple_mama. I was worried that you hacked a core file to achieve your NAV system. Let's see what she has to say..... God kv?¤ll!

mdvanhelden
@pehja, i've got the same since I use the simple css lite plugin.... it looks like a shade and I can not find out the css rule for that.

Jenny
Working on it. Will have an update for you today. An option previously used is no longer available so gotta fix it up.

Jenny
Update to Simple CSS Lite has been pushed to the PageLines Store. Just visit WP -> PageLines -> Store and click "refresh store" at the bottom. Visit the Plugins section of the Store to update to v1.4. :)

mdvanhelden
Thanks Jenny! Perfect job!

WebWerx
@simple_mama: You continue to amaze me Jenny... seriously

Jenny
Glad I could help! :) Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.