Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bay

What's new in Version 2.1.4

Martin Bay

Any release notes on version 2.1.4?

Danny
Hi Martin, You can always find the information of what's new in 2.x version by going to the following directory. /wp-content/themes/pagelines/changelog.txt Version 2.1.4 - NEW - PInterest added to sharebar. - NEW - Section QuickSlider. - NEW - Footer Image/Watermark fully configurable. - CORE - Subscriptions added to store. - CORE - Add compatibility for wp 3.4 - Bugs - Shortcodes work in features. - Bugs - CPT handling. - Bugs - bbpress/og conflict.

Please search our forums, before posting!

slingr
@martinbay, thanks for asking the question. Danny, I can only speak for myself but I'd like to be able to see the release notes BEFORE I implement the change. Call me curious. I think I recall that some of the previous release notes have been posted here at the time of release. Seems like that's a reasonable thing to implement as a matter of release protocol that would be consistent with other web software updates.

meilena
By all means I agree with you, I will be sure to let our team know and see what we can get up.

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

Jenny
Release notes are at http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18115/pagelines-framework-release-notes

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.