Sign in to follow this  
michael_b

Primary Nav based on Brand Nav Selection

michael_b

I would like to get a different Primary Nav menu to show up depending on what Brand Nav menu item is selected. Is this possible within Framework's options? Example: 1. Category A on Brand Nav is Selected. Sub Category A-1, A-2, A-3 appear on Primary Nav. 2. Category B on Brand Nav is Selected. Sub Category B-1, B-2, B-3 appear on Primary Nav. I know I can have similar functionality with primary and secondary menus...but would like to use brand nav and primary nav placements. Thanks again for your help. Michael

gyoery
Supported: No, it is not designed for that. Workaround: The only way I could imagine something like that to work, is by making one huge navigation selection and then hiding all unneeded menu points in css for each seperate page you are on. This is just at the top of my head the only idea to solve your problem. Though I havent tried yet, so make sure to post back what your findings are.

catrina
I thought of a similar workaround to @gyoery's. It is a tedious workaround to implement, but I think it'll work.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

michael_b
Thanks for the responses Gyoery and Catrina. I appreciate it.