Sign in to follow this  
dangelow

Photo Sizes for Iblogpro4

dangelow
BF Home Page Are there standards on the size of photos that will appropriately fill the home It would be helpful to understand sizes that would fit well when searching iStockPhoto, etc.

cmunns

current size of the media is approximately 460px by 350px (the youtube video in the demo for example is this size)

stmarie

Is there a way to hand code the feature box so that the image fits across the whole slider? Right now, I have 4 slides at http://northstardiagnosticimaging.com/wp-test/ with a default image and a headline to the left. I'd prefer this to be 4 large images only... I'm just not sure where to start with making changes to the code. Thanks! Heather

cmunns

Okay let's start with this: go to your THEME OPTIONS > CUSTOM CODE > CUSTOM CSS text field and paste this... ` #feature .fmedia { width:960px; margin-left:0px; } `

stmarie

Thank you very much, Adam. That worked perfectly! Heather

mr0zek

I have similar problem - I need the image to fit whole feature box but also I would like to enable link in it. So if someone click on it it moves him to a page. Something like "More" but I need the whole image to be clicable. Also to note that this is the case only for some slides I have. So far I have been able to achieve this by changing the background on it but I do not have any where to put the link.