Sign in to follow this  
clearpathnet

Banner sizing help.

clearpathnet

I'm trying to add a photo banner to the top of all of my pages. I've set up the banner corretly placed in my templates, but i cannot seem to get the photo to cover the whole top "banner" portion of the site. It uploads like this: BannerBroken.png I want to cover the whole top area, almost like a header (just under the header) The photo is 960x250 so it is shrinking it down for some reason. Thoughts?

Simon
Looks fine in Chrome and Firefox.

clearpathnet
The site URL is incorrect. View : www.boxspringstudios.com. Im using this as sort of a development site (playing around with Pagelines Framework on dev site, so please excuse the horribly broken site). On the clearpathnet.com site I am using an old version of Platform 1.4.2 and using the "highlights" section as banners.

Simon
You could use the contentbox section and put your image code in there, you could make it full width then.

clearpathnet
The "Banners" can not do this? Is there no feature for this? If i use the contentbox, then im am restricted in size by the Sidebars.

gyoery
It seems u have figured it out. The solution is adding the banner to the page wrap, rather then to the content of the page. I hope this is what u were asking for.

Simon
contentbox can be put anywhere, is a free section in the store,