Sign in to follow this  
f451

Boxer Pro and Iblog 5

f451

Is anyone using Boxer pro with Iblog 5? Any problems? Any input?

Danny
Hi F451, All of the PageLines products are built according to WordPress API standards and do work with the majority of plugins out there. If this is the plug-in from CodeCanyon, I may purchase it and test it for you. I'll reply here and let you know.

Please search our forums, before posting!

f451
Thank you.

Danny
Hi F451, I'm going to accept your reply so its easy for our forum mods. I'll reply here when I purchase the plug-in and let you know the outcome if it is compatible or not.

tsalstrand
I've used it on a few clients websites using Pagelines Framework 2.1.3... works pretty good. When tested for responsiveness I'd say it fails though. The container works OK, however the text isn't responsive. Just my $0.02 :D

Danny
Ok, I purchased it and I havent tested it completely yet but I am receiving an error on the Box General tab. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-boxer-pro/wpboxerpro.php on line 801 It does seem to work, so if you do decide to purchase it, I recommend you contact the author.

tsalstrand
Hey Danny, That's because you forgot to import the default templates in the plugin. I did the same thing and had to PM the author for help and he showed me where I forgot as well. Once you import the templates the error goes away.

Danny
rgr, thanks for the heads up! :D