Sign in to follow this  
synergem

Change Default Font Size throughout site

synergem    0
synergem

How do I change the standard font used throughout my site..? I suspect I may I have to add some CSS code (I am not a promgrammer, so try to avoid CSS if I can). You can change the font used within the pagelines menu, but not the font size, am i missing something..?

Rob    547
Rob

You're not missing anything. The easiest, non-CSS way to change fonts is using Dashboard > PlatformPro > Typography and selecting a different font from the one you have. There should be a decent number of options to select from there. Presently, you're using Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif as your four options. If you tried something different like Lato * G, under "Typography - Secondary Font " If you want something rather tight, small and able to give you more room, try Yanone Kaffeesatz * G. Let us know if that works.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny    33
Jenny

Let us know how it goes! And if you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mattsimpson    0
mattsimpson

I've got the same question. But I like my Helvetica at http://underoakassociates.com (just starting) - And I want to increase the overall font size for the site, to improve readability. How can I do that? I'll keep searching the forums...

Jenny    33
Jenny

You can select your font in the Typography settings. If you don't like any of the default font sizes, you can always overwrite them using custom CSS code.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

1950utacim    0
1950utacim

Same question again. How to change default font size?

There must be a simple way to edit font size

Karoleena Homes    0
Karoleena Homes

I agree, there has to be an easier way that editing the custom css file to have the font size cascade throughout the site?

Danny    1,327
Danny

HI,

Try adding this to your custom CSS:

body {
font-size: 18px
}
[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!