Sign in to follow this  
bizint

CSS PHP Help - Breadcrumb Navtx in Framework

bizint

Ok...so I've got Breadcrumb Navtx working in Framework...and I've also managed to hide it from the front page....BUT.... I have some custom CSS on the breadcrumb that gives it a line underneath etc...(see deeper pages) and for some reason....the line is still there but the breadcrumb itsefl is hidden this looks a mess! In CSS you can still see Breadcrumb...this is my code: function add_breadcrumbsnavxt(){ echo '

'; if((function_exists('bcn_display')) && (!(is_front_page()))) { bcn_display(); } echo '
'; } add_action('pagelines_before_postloop', 'add_breadcrumbsnavxt'); Is there something I can change here (like put the css code here for line underneath etc... this is the CSS code I've applied to the breadcrumb: .breadcrumbs {font-size: 9.9px; color:#AFAFAF; margin-bottom 25px;border-bottom:1px solid; border-bottom-color:#E9E9E9; font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", "Lucida Sans Unicode", sans-serif;letter-spacing: 0.10em; text-transform: uppercase;} Thing is when I hide the breadcrumb from the front page it seems the border is still visible.... http:///www.businessinteriors.co.uk I dont want a line above the centre content header....wahhh please help! Thanks....

Simon
Try this: [code]function add_breadcrumbsnavxt(){ if( function_exists( 'bcn_display' ) && ! is_front_page() ) { echo ''; } }[/code]

Danny
You could try this CSS, [code].home .breadcrumbs {border-bottom: 0px solid;border-bottom-color: #E9E9E9;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!