Sign in to follow this  
michelecannone

Where and how positioning a "vertical banner" campaign?

michelecannone

Where and how positioning a "vertical banner ad" campaign? Can you suggest any plugins?

Danny
Hi Michele, What you do actually mean by vertical Banner ad campaign, if you can provide more information, we may be able to advise on a plugin.

Please search our forums, before posting!

michelecannone
Sorry I'd like to put somewhere in my site any banners horizontally (i was wrong by saying vertical). By saying horizontally I mean for example a 500x80 banner like this: http://www.utetfisioterapia.it/img/banner2012.gif By now I'm using only feature section for wide banner...

Danny
Hi Michele, So you want to add ads to your site and be able to manage them ? If so there are a number of plug-ins that allow you to do this. One that was recently released and is getting rave reviews is this one, I have never used it for your interest! http://adsanityplugin.com/

michelecannone
It works as a regular "widgetized plugin" but I ould lik to put add on the top of the web page before pagelines template start

Danny
Hi Michele, This would require the use of a hook. I recommend you install the plug-in called ActionMap from the PageLines store and activate it. Once activated, it can show you which hook position to use.