Sign in to follow this  
mike.bullen@eurisko.com.au

Navigation Wrapping Issue

Can anyone offer advise as to why my navigation is now wrapping around and under the blue bar? running iblogpro 4.2.6 http://www.eurisko.com.au/

Danny
Hi Mike, The issue may be caused by the way you have installed the theme. Your theme directory looks like this: /wp-content/themes/iblogpro/iBlogPro/style.css When it should look like this: /wp-content/themes/iblogpro/style.css Therefore, I recommend you backup any custom CSS or code you may have added and then follow the instructions below. 1. Using your favourite FTP client, login to your website and navigate to your themes folder. 2. Once there, rename the folder called "iblogpro" to "old_iblogpro" (without quotes) 3. Now download a fresh copy of iBlogPro 4 from your PageLines Launchpad and install it as normal, by either FTP or using the Install theme option via the Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Once you have completed the above, please check to see if this has resolved your issue, if it hasn't please reply here.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Hi Danny, Thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions and uploaded a fresh version of the iblogpro but it looks like the navigation issues still remain. Any thoughts? Thanks MIKE

catrina
Does the navigation wrapping issue occur on all browsers or just a specific one?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse