Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

How many work in Post Features?

stefanoferruggiara

I would like to know if there is any way to control how many word i can post in features when features is set to POST. See it here: http://www.coaching-formazione.info/test the first features slide ha a text that is so long.. the other two not..

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Danny
Hi Stefano, At the moment this is not possible. However, in the next upcoming release the options for feature sliders that were available in Platform Pro, will be available in PageLines Framework.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stefanoferruggiara
Yes and .. to me is not clear how the system choose how many word automatically.. why in the first post are showed more word that the other 2?

Danny
Hi Stefano, I am not sure what you referring too, would it be possible to go into greater detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stefanoferruggiara
Yes .. for sure.. See it here: http://www.coaching-formazione.info/test All the 3 POST have, originally, many word and... ...in the first FEATUREs, that you can see on the link up, the word showed is too many compare to the other. You can see by yourself: the other is ok .. and respect the features dimension.. the first one called 'II Modello ICR ?© per una Comunicazione Efficace' have to many world included.

stefanoferruggiara
Danny .. i found a way. Activating 'Riassunto' (Summary) in wp menu 'Display Settings' is it possible to control which work insert in Features Post. Consider resolved this post. Thanks.

stefanoferruggiara
which WORD not Work ;)

Rob
Stefano, Buon giorno! In Post Category mode, the feature slider takes the excerpt from each post and uses that for the excerpt in the slide. If the excerpt is long, it will be cut off after a certain number of words. If you restrict the number of words in your post excerpt, then the number of words in the slide excerpt will not be cut off. Look here: http://www.coaching-formazione.info/category/pnl-coaching-e-formazione/ and you'll see that the post excerpt for "II Modello ICR ?© per una Comunicazione Efficace" includes at the end, the word "equilibrato." but that word is not visible in the slide. It is only because that one word exceeds the number for the slide excerpt. Try your best to edit the post excerpts to be short and your slide excerpts will appear in full, with the link to the post.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur