Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Lots of Framework Upgrade issues

bizint

Ok....now I've taken the plunge on framework and all sorts of things not working properly, really frustrated, and not getting it back quick - so need help please! 1) The features section isn't working as before. All images were 960 x 330 on my homepage....now some images have zoomed in so they are 380 high?....the first one is 330 high but there is a big gap at the bottom. I've tried to change the width of the website to 1000 thinking this was the probelm but it's still not working? 2) My breadcrumb NavTX...the most common breadcrumb plug in doesn't work...now I've seen a thread where someone got it to work...and managed to implement that...but I cant seem to get it all back into position and looking as before....this is really frustrating. _ I dont want it to show on the homepage...which it ios. Can someone help me hide it? - I cant seem to align the breadcrumb as before with the other columns and headers...I want the style to be just like my other headings in colums etc.. and want them to line up....aaaahhhhhhh I can t do it. 3) The feature should be closer to the nav line bar at top, gap too big, also gap at bottom of banners and features ebtween content and sidebar also too big 4) In my nav drop downs, I need to like double the width of the drop down so the text isnt wrapping down, any ideas? 5) My twitter, facebook buttons etc.. on front page are now colour. I preferred them black and white so the colours didn't clash with the design. Is it easy to change back? 6) Where did my quote section go?! I had custom quotes that came in below my content and on some posts...kind of everywhere...disappeared! many thanks...*cries*

bizint
I've got the feature closer to the top on the front page...but look at all those gaps at the bottom! Banners are big gaps top and bottom...see here: http://www.businessinteriors.co.uk/solutions/office-furniture/ It should be same distance from "the nav line" as the search box by default in my opinion! But how?! Firebug pointing at all sorts...cant get it to change

bizint
Ok fixed 1) by clicking static height in option and making it 330...seems to be working now...weird how it defaulted to 388 but there we go....

bizint
Someone close this thread I'll ask simpler shorter questions!