Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Edit tag pages in framework...unique content

bizint

On my tag pages in new framework I want to edit the meta data...and also put unique content in (happy for this to happen by pulling Tag description and making it the page content above tag post)...I dont know how to do either but apparently its easy in framework?! [email protected]

Jenny
Just visit WP -> PageLines -> Meta -> Tag Listing to edit the meta data. And visit WP -> PageLines -> Templates -> Content Area -> Tag to adjust the content area.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bizint
Mmm maybe I dont understand meta data....I thought it was like meta keywords or meta description....I think Wordpress SEO Yoast can help....will figure out... I really need to put unique content into my tag pages...they are ranking high, but being penalised for duplicate conent . To do this I'm thinking I need a good old text content box - I can see I can add banners etc... My thinking is some sort of code that pulls the tag title as a header and the tag description as the unique text...as a start. It seems sttange that category and tag pages aren't as easy to play with as a page page...I'm sure there is some reason to it probably....

Danny
Not quite sure what you're trying to do, but I've linked this article on how to use Wordpress SEO by Yoast. Hope this helps. http://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/

Please search our forums, before posting!