Sign in to follow this  
quipmaster

Images in Pagelines Features

quipmaster

Hi Everyone, Quick question. Does anyone know what are the dimensions of the Features background image that comes with the Pagelines Base theme? Any of them, the leaf, drag and drop, etc. Thanks Luis

Rob
Luis, are you talking about the feature slides or other components? You can usually right click an item, and in the popup box (in Firefox, at least) select "View Image Information" which will give you the dimensions of images. For backgrounds, just do the same thing but instead, select "View Background". When the background image appears, just repeat and view the image information to get the actual size.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

quipmaster
Rangelone, Yes, I was referring to the Features slider. I was able to get the dimensions by right clicking and using the inspect element feature. For some reason, View Image Information was not available on my Firefox browser. Thank you for your help. Luis

quipmaster
HI Catrina, Thank you for your asking. The pictures came out perfectly when i uploaded them in both featured background and media image in the respective feature. My site is coming along a lot better now. Thank you for your help and support. Luis