Sign in to follow this  
brightonkeller

"Leave a Comment" Link

brightonkeller

I've read the past forums, and I can't figure out how to make it work. I'm fine with there being 2 "leave a comment" links at the top and bottom of each post. So, since there already is a link a the top, I would like to add it AGAIN to the bottom so that people don't have to scroll back up to comment. To clarify, I am talking about the main blog page, NOT the single post page (because on the single post page, there is the leave a comment link at the bottom)

brightonkeller
I think so? I'm actually not sure

catrina
Do you remember following these instructions for installing it?: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/How_to_Use_the_Base_Theme#Install_the_Base_Theme

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

brightonkeller
ok then yes i am using it. and i actually tried to edit the functions.php (in the platform base) and it didnt work.

Danny
Hi, You will need to add a hook to your child themes function.php file. I have provided you with the link to the Wordpress Codex for the comments code and also there is an example on how to create a filter in the PageLines Customisation plug-in function.php file. This should help you create the filter. http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/comments_popup_link I also recommend installing if you haven't already the ActionMap plug-in available from the PageLines store, this will assist you in finding the correct location.

Please search our forums, before posting!