Sign in to follow this  
stano7

Center morefoot

stano7

How can I center my morefoot or keep in within my page content of 980px? I've added the boxes to my morefoot area but it is floating the content all the way to the left of the screen.

Rob
It appears you're putting 5 columns of boxes inside one morefoot section. Is this the case? The morefoot sections are three, separate units, and collectively, they're centered by default. If you add content to the left morefoot only, and it's very wide, it will break the normal centering and push the left morefoot over to the left edge of the screen. Please describe how you put those boxes inside the morefoot, and we'll be happy to guide you to a proper solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

stano7
All I did was add the boxes section to the morefoot in the template setup page. On my page, I setup 5 columns in the page meta "boxes" settings. And I added this CSS #morefoot_area.container-group { width: 980px !important; } Ideally, what I want is a row of 8 boxes, each of which are 100px X 100px, centered on the 980px page. But I will settle for the max setting of 5 columns.