Sign in to follow this  
mooihoek

Iblogpro5 Navigation Blurred

mooihoek

My navigation bar under iblogpro5 doesnt look quite right, once the button is highighted th background text is not readable

Jenny
If you don't add a link to your site when you ask your question, it is difficult to help you. Since you didn't add a link, I can only guess. It sounds like you may have added some custom CSS for your navigation bar. If you remove/correct the CSS, it should like like it's supposed to (the nav bar is readable by default).

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mooihoek
I dont have a link as the site is local on my laptop at the moment, there is no custom CSS configured, I can send a screenshot thought

catrina
Are you viewing this site on IE or another browser? If you are using IE, have you tried looking at it in other browsers to see if the problem occurs?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mooihoek
Its on IE and Chrome, same issue I dont have Firefox installed but assume it will be on that as well

catrina
Hm, it's difficult to figure out what's wrong without a live link. Do you use Firebug?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse