Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Sharebar in the footer

pehja+    12
pehja

Is there a way to get the sharebar in the footer. I can only se the sharebar options in Page Templets content area. But what if i have content and a feature underneath. Then the sharebar will come in between. It ruins the look of the site. I would like people to share the first page.

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

WebWerx    0
WebWerx
@pehja: I would do this with a hook in the appropriate area in the footer. The site is looking good (btw)!

pehja+    12
pehja
Ok, Thanks both. I am not so good at hooks. Have read about it in this forum. But where should I put it. In the base theme or in the custom css. So many new things to learn :-)

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Jenny    33
Jenny
@pehja You can add it to the functions.php file in PageLines Customize (plugin) or Base (child theme). Can't add it to custom css because a hook is php code; custom css only takes css. ;)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

adrianrp    0
adrianrp
Hello, I am also trying to add the sharebar to the footer, could you explain in more details how to add the hook and functions and how to hook it? Any links or code explaining would be great Thanks I am using Platform Pro with Base theme as child. site URL: [url]http://yogaliving.dk.newsite.dk/[/url]